New car release: HAVAL H6 ups the ante on technology and features
Monde Motors - South Sudan. Find Used Cars for Sale in Juba, South Sudan at the best prices on our online car bond. To upload your own cars for sale visit
Described by HAVAL as an elaborate mobility composition – the new 3rd Gen HAVAL H6 is now available for South African drivers to decide for themselves.
Priced from R419 900 for the entry-level vehicle and R514 900 for the top of the range – the price point for this hi-tech, feature-packed SUV is relatively low. This remains one of HAVAL’S biggest drawcards.
Another huge advantage for South Africans is the giant leap of technology – because the Gen 2 never made it to our shores – the newest release has a host of technology we’ve yet to experience in the HAVAL H6.
The HAVAL H6 features include:
- All models come fitted with Full-Speed-Range Adaptive Cruise Control
- TSR (Traffic Sign Recognition) assists the driver to further abide by the rules of the road and ensure passengers’ safety
- TJA (Traffic Jam Assist) offers the driver the option to engage cruise control in bumper to bumper traffic
- 12.3-inch super intelligent touch screen
- 10.25-inch super intelligent full-colour instrument panel
- The Intelligent full-colour HUD (head-up display) on the top of the range model
- 15W wireless phone charging
- Intelligent tailgate
- Keyless entry and one-button start
- Panoramic sunroof
- HD 360 Degree View Camera
- Lane Departure Warning and ane Keeping Assist
- Tyre-pressure Monitoring System.
WHAT’S UNDER THE BONNET OF THE HAVAL H6?
- The H6 are new generation “controls” in the form of an all new 2.0 GDIT (gasoline direct injection turbo) powerplant that is an in-house creation featuring a double overhead cam with continuous variable valve timing
- This new unit offers 38% thermal efficiency ensuring lower running temperatures, whilst still churning out 320 Nm of torque between 1500-4000rpm creating a smooth and linear power band
- Maximum power output is at 150kw at an RPM of 6000-6300
- The entire range features the 2nd Generation 7DCT with an overall transmission efficiency of 95.6%.
- New generation “control” is further upgraded with newly adopted McPherson strut independent front suspension and Multi-link independent rear suspension which largely improves handling capabilities while the centre of mass of the vehicle is lowered by 20 mm aiding the reduction of body roll.
HAVAL’s new L.E.M.O.N platform, launched in April, allows more strength at a lighter weight. A heavier body decreases the power of a vehicle – but the LEMON platform can form up to 438 basic modules and 113 standard modules and has completed road testing of over 6 million kilometres including 76 different kinds of road surface found globally.
There are seven exterior colour options – Ayers Grey; Red; Hamilton White; Messiah Brown; Green; Atlantis Blue and Black, and four interior colours, black interior, Black and brown interior, Black and grey interior and Black and red interior.
- HAVAL H6 2.0T 7DCT 2WD Premium R419 900
- HAVAL H6 2.0T 7DCT 2WD Luxury R454 900
- HAVAL H6 2.0T 7DCT 4WD Luxury R479 900
- HAVAL H6 2.0T 7DCT 4WD Super Luxury R514 900
The H6 offers a 5 year or 100 000km warranty as well as a 5 year 60 000km service plan.